[csaa-forum] Associate Dean (Media)_RMIT University, Melbourne

Lisa French lisa.french at rmit.edu.au
Mon Sep 16 07:52:10 ACST 2019

RMIIT’s School of Media and Communication is currently advertising for the role of Associate Dean (Media).

This is a critical leadership and management role responsible for advancing learning and teaching quality, research relevance and industry engagement for the discipline.

For further information please see: http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au/caw/en/job/582619/associate-dean-media

Professor Lisa French

Dean

School of Media and Communication

GPO Box 2476
Melbourne, VIC
Australia 3001
Ph: + 613 9925 3026
Fax: + 613 9639 1685
Mobile: + 61 407 682 341

CRICOS provider code: 00122A
Web profile link: http://www.rmit.edu.au/staff/lisafrench

Co-Chair UNESCO UniTWIN Network for Gender, Media and ICTs: http://www.unitwin.net

The School of Media and Communication is proud of its contribution to RMIT's outstanding ERA achievements: Communication and Media Studies ERA Ranking 5 (Well Above World Standard); Design Practice and Management & Cultural Studies 4 (Above World Standard); and Film, TV and Digital Media & Creative Writing achieving world standard.

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past, present and emerging. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content.