[csaa-forum] Creative work, creative economies RMIT May 10

Scott Brook scott.brook at rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 26 11:09:18 ACST 2019

Dear all,

For those in Melbourne, please join us for three talks on creative work at RMIT on May 10.

------------------

'Creative work, creative economies'

Venue: Green Brain conference room, Storey Hall, RMIT

Date and time: 9 - 12.30pm / May 10, 2019

“What do regional Australian creative economies look like? Notes from the field”
Prof Stuart Cunningham, QUT

“Creative graduates in the UK: lessons learnt and unanswered questions”
Dr Roberta Comunian and Prof Alessandra Faggian, Kings College (UK) and GSSI (Italy)

“Crafting Self: Promoting the making self in the creative micro-economy”
Prof Susan Luckman, UniSA

Full abstracts and registrations (essential) here:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-work-creative-economies-tickets-60288275856

Scott Brook

Associate Professor Communication
School of Media and Communication

Accounting for Creative Graduates<https://pec.ac.uk/blog/accounting-for-creative-graduates> (PEC blog with Roberta Comunian)
https://rmit.academia.edu/ScottBrook

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.

RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.