[csaa-forum] 6 Professors/Associate Professors _Digital Communication

Lisa French lisa.french at rmit.edu.au
Sat Mar 23 13:36:37 ACST 2019

The School of Media and Communication is now searching for 6 Professors/Associate Professors to join our teams. They will have a focus in Digital Communication but also align to one of our Media, Journalism, Communication, or Writing and Publishing disciplines.

They will drive research excellence, industry engagement and contribute to leadership.

See details and watch the video here:

http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au/caw/en/job/574610/6-x-professorsassociate-professors-digital-communication

Professor Lisa French

Dean

School of Media and Communication

GPO Box 2476
Melbourne, VIC
Australia 3001
Ph: + 613 9925 3026
Fax: + 613 9639 1685
Mobile: + 61 407 682 341

CRICOS provider code: 00122A
Web profile link: http://www.rmit.edu.au/staff/lisafrench

Co-Chair UNESCO UniTWIN Network for Gender, Media and ICTs: http://www.unitwin.net

The School of Media and Communication is proud of its contribution to RMIT's outstanding ERA achievements: Communication and Media ERA Ranking 5 (Well Above World Standard); Design Practice and Management & Cultural Studies 4 (Above World Standard); and Film, TV and Digital Media & Creative Writing achieving world standard.

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi warring and Boon warring Lange groups of the eastern Kulin Nations and respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders past, present and emerging.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content.