[csaa-forum] Job Openings: National University of Singapore
audrey.yue at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jan 2 18:22:43 ACST 2019
The Department of Communications and New Media at the National University of Singapore invites applicants for the following positions to begin full-time in August 2019.
* Assistant Professor in Cultural Studies (Tenure Track)
* Assistant Professor in Computational Communication (Tenure Track)
* Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor in Digital Humanities (Open Rank)
* Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor in Communications Management (Open Rank)
* Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor in Digital Journalism (Open Rank)
Applications will close on 28 February 2019. The job posts with more details can be found here: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/cnm/about-cnm/job-openings?fbclid=IwAR1LMzXURNtu7FgIkbO8KcYZ6-hD7TQHw_Fw2PukePlXEBOLfq1naHY0xsI
Professor Audrey YUE :: Head, Department of Communications and New Media :: Convenor, Cultural Studies in Asia PhD Program and Cultural Studies Minor Undergraduate Program :: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences :: National University of Singapore :: AS6, #03-14, 11 Computing Drive, Singapore 117416 :: +65 6516 8153 (Skype) :: audrey.yue at nus.edu.sg (E) :: http://profile.nus.edu.sg/fass/cnmyia/ (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E
Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the csaa-forum