[csaa-forum] Congratulations to CSAA members on their ARC successes

Fiona Allon fiona.allon at sydney.edu.au
Fri Nov 30 14:51:49 ACST 2018

Thank you, Elizabeth, for being the bearer of such good news! Congratulations all on your well-deserved successes, especially the three DECRAs, Rebecca, Michael and Lindsay. How wonderful to see the future of cultural studies in such capable hands and in such exciting projects!

with best wishes

Fiona

Fiona Allon

Department of Gender and Cultural Studies

The University of Sydney