[csaa-forum] CFP: Irigaray Circle Meeting: Dialogues Across Difference at the Diverse Lineages of Existentialism II conference

Laura Roberts laura.roberts at uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 18 08:12:26 ACST 2018

Please find attached the Call for Papers for our next Irigaray Circle Meeting:Dialogues Across Difference, which will be meeting with the Diverse Lineages of Existentialism II conference taking place June 3-5, 2019 at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. We are pleased to announce the confirmation of two IC keynotes: Sabrina Hom (Georgia College and State University, USA) and Shaireen Rasheed (Long Island University, USA). There will also be a book panel on Laura Roberts’ Irigaray and Politics: A Critical Introduction ((EUP), The University of Queensland, Australia). Abstracts are due November 1, 2018 and completed papers for the Karen Burke Prize are due December 1, 2018.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Washington D.C. for IC @ DLE II in 2019!

Best wishes,

The Luce Irigaray Circle

Dr Laura Roberts