[csaa-forum] CFP: Puratoke: Journal of Undergraduate Research in the Creative Arts and Industries. Issue 2

Scott Wilson swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Apr 4 12:00:04 ACST 2018

With apologies for cross-posting.

Dear colleagues,

it gives me great pleasure to let you know that Puratoke is now seeking submissions for Issue #2.

As before, we're looking for examples of excellent undergraduate research in the creative arts and industries, and for this issue we can accept rich media / video / audio works alongside more traditional research outputs.

We would like to receive initial submissions by Friday 11th of May, to work towards a mid-year publication.

We hope that you have encountered excellent student work over the second half of 2017, which might have been too late for the first issue and which you might consider for this second issue. Equally, if you receive great work during the first half of this semester, please consider submitting this for publication.

As a reminder, the first issue is available here: http://bit.ly/2z7yo1C

Thank you for your help and support and, as always, feel free to fire any questions my way.

Very best,
Scott Wilson and Samuel Holloway

Dr. Scott Wilson

Academic Leader and Senior Lecturer

Creative Industries: Business Enterprise & High Technology Network

Email swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz<mailto:swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz>

Tel +64 9 815 4321  ext. 7846

[cid:000DF9B4-1824-4D0F-A45B-4F7411EA166F]

Dr. Scott Wilson
Academic Leader and Senior Lecturer | Creative Industries: Business Enterprise & High Technology Network
Email swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz<mailto:swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz>  Tel +64 9 815 4321  Extn 7846

Unitec Institute of Technology  |  Te Whare W?nanga o Wairaka

Private Bag 92025, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142
www.unitec.ac.nz<http://unitec.ac.nz/>

Unitec Notice: This email, including any attachments, may contain information which is confidential or subject to legal privilege or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you may not read, use, copy or disclose it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and then delete this email from your system.