[csaa-forum]   Save the date: WACCM event 16 February 2018

WACCM waccmlist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:37:01 ACST 2017

View this email in your browser (http://mailchi.mp/f443be27a82b/save-the-date-waccm-event-16-february-2018?e=fd4191c093)

** Save the date.

Colleagues,

You are warmly invited to the next WACCM event to be held on 16 February 2018, 10am-2pm. Venue TBC.

We are still working out the final details and will confirm the program closer to the time. However, we wanted to ensure that you marked the time in your calendars!

On the plans at the moment are:
* A discussion of NTROs (non-traditional research outputs): This session focuses on what they are, why they are important and how to go about conceptualising and writing research statements.
* Discussion on the WACCM Working Paper Series: How to participate and launch of the initiative.
* The importance of engagement and impact: This session discusses how to build our connections with industry and community.
* Networking over lunch: An opportunity to connect with colleagues and to clarify any ideas, issues arising from the sessions.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with WACCM (West Australian Communication Culture and Media scholars): This group was formed a few years ago to build networks and collaboration amongst scholars across the WA universities and to raise WA research profile in the disciplines of media, communication and cultural studies.

Hope to see many of you there for another great event!

The WACCM Committee

** (http://www.twitter.com/?utm_source=WACCM+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=1b1e8c5a54-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa76cbfcd4-1b1e8c5a54-19584591)
** (http://www.facebook.com?utm_source=WACCM+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=1b1e8c5a54-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa76cbfcd4-1b1e8c5a54-19584591)
** (http://mailchimp.com?utm_source=WACCM+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=1b1e8c5a54-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aa76cbfcd4-1b1e8c5a54-19584591)
Our mailing address is:
waccmlist at gmail.com

You have been subscribed to this list because you have attended a WACCM event in the past. Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://online.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=21dc4eddc04b32deecb5a9e0d&id=aa76cbfcd4&e=fd4191c093)
.

This email was sent to csaa-forum at lists.cdu.edu.au (mailto:csaa-forum at lists.cdu.edu.au)
why did I get this? (https://online.us17.list-manage.com/about?u=21dc4eddc04b32deecb5a9e0d&id=aa76cbfcd4&e=fd4191c093&c=1b1e8c5a54)     unsubscribe from this list (https://online.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=21dc4eddc04b32deecb5a9e0d&id=aa76cbfcd4&e=fd4191c093&c=1b1e8c5a54)     update subscription preferences (https://online.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=21dc4eddc04b32deecb5a9e0d&id=aa76cbfcd4&e=fd4191c093)
WACCM . 35 Stirling Highway . Crawley, Wa 6009 . Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=21dc4eddc04b32deecb5a9e0d&afl=1