[csaa-forum] ACRAWSA logo competition

Alana Lentin A.Lentin at westernsydney.edu.au
Wed Oct 11 15:19:09 ACST 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Australian Critical Race & Whiteness Studies Association is looking for a new logo. As we relaunch the association and build a new website, www.acrawsa.org.au, we are looking for a new image to represent our association.
The central aims of ACRAWSA are to develop critical race and whiteness studies in Australia and the Asia-Pacific Region and to be a voice on critical race and whiteness issues, including advising on curriculum, carrying out research and supporting scholars and students.
If you or someone you know has an idea for a logo, please send your design in vector format by Friday October 20th to president at acrawsa.org.au.
The prize for the winning entry will be a $50 book voucher and free membership of ACRAWSA, and of course credit for your artwork on the website and other publicity materials.
Please help us to get word out to artists and designers by sharing this in your networks.
For more information, like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ACRAWSA> or follow us on Twitter.<https://twitter.com/acrawsa>

Best wishes,

Alana Lentin
--
ALANA LENTIN
Associate Professor of Cultural & Social Analysis

a.lentin at westernsydney.edu.au<mailto:a.lentin at uws.edu.au>
Western Sydney University, Bankstown Campus, Room 1.G.67

alanalentin.net <http://www.alanalentin.net/>

Academia.edu<http://uws.academia.edu/AlanaLentin>

WSU Webpage<http://www.uws.edu.au/staff_profiles/uws_profiles/doctor_alana_lentin>

Challenging Migration Studies<http://www.rowmaninternational.com/series/challenging-migration-studies>

I live and work on land stolen from Aboriginal peoples of the Eora Nation