[csaa-forum] CFP Reminder | Puratoke Journal of Undergraduate Research in the Creative Arts and Industries

Scott Wilson swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz
Sat Sep 16 07:44:41 ACST 2017

CFP and LAUNCH – Puratoke: Journal of Undergraduate Research in the Creative Arts and Industries.

The editors invite submissions for the launch and first issue of Puratoke: Journal of Undergraduate Research in the Creative Industries.

We are interested in publishing excellent examples of undergraduate research from across the disciplines of the creative art s and industries (broadly defined in line with the Ministry of Education’s Vocational Pathways framework). For this first issue, we are calling for written work but we will widen the call in future issues for a range of rich-media and audio-visual submission types.

Submission criteria:

Puratoke: Journal of Undergraduate Research in the Creative Arts and Industries will be a twice-yearly Open Access journal, published via Unitec’s ePress (www.unitec.ac.nz/epress/<http://www.unitec.ac.nz/epress/>).

The submitted work must be a piece of undergraduate research completed as part of a course of study during either 2016 or 2017. We would prefer work to be nominated by a lecturer or tutor but will consider work submitted directly by undergraduate researchers.

All submitted work will be peer-reviewed and quality assured by both a team of student reviewers and staff mentors.

Successful submissions will be published with a short author’s biography, including information about the course or programme for which the published work was written.

Submissions must be received by 5pm September 29th 2017.

For all questions, please contact:

Dr. Scott Wilson
Academic Leader and Senior Lecturer
Creative Industries: Business Enterprise & High Technology Network

Email swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz<mailto:swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz>
Tel +64 9 815 4321  extn. 7846

[cid:A36BCAA3-2190-4012-8B03-4558F0FB862B]

Dr. Scott Wilson
Academic Leader and Senior Lecturer | Creative Industries: Business Enterprise & High Technology Network
Email swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz<mailto:swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz>  Tel +64 9 815 4321  Extn 7846

Unitec Institute of Technology  |  Te Whare W?nanga o Wairaka
Private Bag 92025, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142
www.unitec.ac.nz<http://unitec.ac.nz/>

Unitec Notice: This email, including any attachments, may contain information which is confidential or subject to legal privilege or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you may not read, use, copy or disclose it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and then delete this email from your system.