[csaa-forum] Research Seminar - Lee Wallace and Helen Palmer

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at sydney.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 02:09:12 ACST 2017

Dear All,
Delighted to say that our Gender and Cultural Studies public seminar series kicks off this Friday at 2pm in the Old Refectory Room of the Quadrangle @ The University of Sydney.  We have our very own Associate Professor Lee Wallace and Dr. Helen Palmer from Kingston (London) presenting and their paper titles are below. Please join us for lively discussion and a social drink afterwards. ALL WELCOME.

10 March

Queer Defamiliarisation

Helen Palmer (Kingston University London)
'Queer Defamiliarisation: the politics of diffractive poetics'.

Lee Wallace (Sydney)
'Reattachment Theory: Gay Marriage as Remarriage.'

Full program is available here: http://sydney.edu.au/arts/gender_cultural_studies/research/seminar_series.shtml

Best,
Anna

Associate Professor Anna Hickey-Moody | B.A Advisor
FACULTY DISABILITY LIAISON
Department of Gender & Cultural Studies
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
K4.06 Quadrangle A14 | NSW | 2006
T: 9351 3537
Email:  anna.hickey-moody at sydney.edu.au
Twitter: @annahm
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anna_Hickey-Moody2

Managing editor: Continuum: Journal of Media and Cultural Studies:
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/ccon20/current

New work: Interfaith Childhoods
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Interfaith-Childhoods-Arts-Practice-as-Method-Urban-Spaces-and-Community?updateId=582ab86408ae5e4c8b34bcac