[csaa-forum] MSCP Upcoming Courses - Marx, Nietzsche, Freud; Being & Time; Spinoza & Politics

MSCP Convenor convenor at mscp.org.au
Mon Mar 6 10:24:12 ACST 2017

The Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy is proud to present the
Evening School Semester 1 2017 curriculum.  We have three 12-week courses
on offer which are all available for both attending and distance enrolment
options.  As always significant discounts apply for those enrolling in
multiple courses. If you have any questions which aren't in our FAQs please
email admin at mscp.org.au.

When: 14 Mar - Jun, 2017
Where: Kathleen Syme Centre, cnr Faraday and Cardigan st. Carlton & 1888
Building, UniMelb.

Fees start at $150.

Full details and Enrolment:
https://mscp.org.au/courses/evening-school-semester-1-2017

*Semester 1 Evening School Programme*
Each course runs 2 hours per week for 12 weeks

Tues 6.30-8.30pm starting 14 Mar
*Marx, Nietzsche, Freud: on the (im)possible dream of freedom*
Lecturer: Dr Lachlan Ross

Wed 6.30-8.30pm starting 15 Mar
*Reading Martin Heidegger’s Being and Time Hermeneutics*
Lecturer: Dr Mammad Aidani

Thurs 6.30-8.30pm starting 16 Mar
*Spinoza and Politics*
Lecturer: Jon Rubin (with Assoc Prof Janice Richardson)

https://mscp.org.au/courses/evening-school-semester-1-2017

--
MSCP Convenor,
Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy.