[csaa-forum] CSAA-Forum mailing list submission: new journal - Journal of Public Pedagogies

John Haycock john.haycock at monash.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:24:18 ACST 2017

*New Journal for Public Pedagogies Institute: Journal of Public Pedagogies *

I am writing to you to promote a new peer reviewed open access journal—*Journal
of Public Pedagogies. *http://www.publicpedagogies.org/journal/ This
journal is part of the Public Pedagogies Institute but is also housed and
supported by Victoria University.

The focus of the journal is to publish articles that engage in discussion
about learning and teaching outside formal educational institutions. These
areas include arts, community engagement, social pedagogy, public history,
work in and research on public institutions like museums, libraries,
neighborhood houses, community centers, practice, research and evaluation
in public pedagogies. The intent of this journal is to actively promote
multiple ways of knowing and being in the world speaking within and to the
public sphere.  At this stage the Journal will be published yearly.

Please consider this Journal as forum for you work or promote this space to
others.  In the first instance ideas for articles or book reviews can be
submitted to me. Editor *Journal of Public Pedagogies*  Karen.Charman at vu.
edu.au

​Best regards,
John

--