[csaa-forum] Reimagining Australia InASA 2016 Program Released

Baden Offord baden.offord at curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 09:07:54 ACST 2016

Dear CSAA Colleagues,

On behalf of the Centre for Human Rights Education; School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts; Australia-Asia-Pacific Institute and Centre for Aboriginal Studies, we would like to announce the program for the InASA 2016 Conference: "Re-imagining Australia: Encounter: Recognition: Responsibility" is now available.

You will find it on the Program webpage<http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/events/inasa-conference-2016/program/>,  where you will also find the Keynote speakers and Book of Abstracts.
http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/events/inasa-conference-2016/program/

Registrations<http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/events/inasa-conference-2016/registrations/>  for 1 day or 3 days are open and we encourage you to share the link to the registrations page<https://payments.curtin.edu.au/OneStopWeb/other-events/createbooking?UDS_ACTION=S1I&UDS_ACTION_DATA=28142611-A391-484A-8F63-48DC0EFDE684> with anyone you think may be interested in attending.
http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/events/inasa-conference-2016/registrations/

The Full Program Book will be released early December.

Best regards,

Baden Offord, Suvendrini Perera, Anna Haebich, Thor Kerr and Dean Chan
Conference Steering Committee

Professor Baden Offord
Director | Dr Haruhisa Handa Chair of Human Rights Education
Professor of Cultural Studies and Human Rights
Centre for Human Rights Education | Faculty of Humanities

Curtin University
T: | +61 8 9266 7186
E: | baden.offord at curtin.edu.au
W|http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA).

[1475483255712_ReimaginingEmailBannerv4.jpg]
http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/events/inasa-conference-2016/