[csaa-forum] CFP FOR CSAA MAILING LIST INCLUSION

Ian Dixon i.dixon at sae.edu
Sat Sep 24 21:41:22 ACST 2016

Dear CSAA,

Thankyou for your consideration. I just re-joined as a member of CSAA and
hope to include the attached CALL for PAPERS in your mail-out list.

We greatly appreciate your efforts in this. Please let me know if this is
OK.

Warm Regards

Dr Ian Dixon
Senior Lecturer & Unit Coordinator
SAE Institute & Qantm College

SAE Institute Melbourne Campus
235 Normanby Rd
South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia

+61 (0) 3 8632 3400   | Phone
+61 (0) 3 8632 3401   | Fax
i.dixon at sae.edu

www.sae.edu
www.qantm.com.au
www.saeshortcourses.com

© 2013 Copyright Navitas SAE Holdings Pty Ltd. The SAE Logo ® is a
registered Trade Mark. Disclaimer: Not all programs and facilities are
available in all locations. SAE CRICOS Provider Code 00312F.

SAE National Provider Code: 0273. SAE CRICOS Provider Codes: NSW 00312F.
SAE Institute Pty Ltd, ABN: 21 093 057 973

This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to legal privilege and/or copyright. The information contained within this
email (including all attachments) should only be viewed if you are the
intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this email from your system along with
any copies that have been made. Any unauthorised use, which includes
saving, printing, copying, disseminating or forwarding is prohibited and
may result in breach of confidentiality, privilege or copyright. If you
wish to unsubscribe or choose not to receive further commercial electronic
messages from SAE Institute or any grouped/associated entities please send
an email this address with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.