[csaa-forum] REGISTRATION: 'Technicity, Temporality, Embodiment: The 10th Somatechnics Conference', Byron Bay, Australia, Nov 30 - Dec 3, 2016

Karin Sellberg k.sellberg at uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 12:49:06 ACST 2016

Dear all,

This is a reminder to register for 'Technicity, Temporality, Embodiment: The 10th Somatechnics Conference' in  Byron Bay, Australia, November 30 - December 3, 2016. Early bird registration closes in ONE MONTH, on August 15! Additionally to our wonderful keynote speakers, Vicki Kirby, Suvendrini Perera, Susan Stryker and Valerie Traub we will have spotlight sessions with Catherine Driscoll, Margrit Shildrick and Anna Gibbs - and we have many more exciting panels, speakers, musicians and artists lined up!

All best wishes,

Karin Sellberg and Elizabeth Stephens

?

Dr Karin Sellberg
UQ Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities
University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD 4072
Australia

Phone: +61 7 334 69493