[csaa-forum] Visible Parenting in Australian Workplaces

Danielle Drozdzewski danielled at unsw.edu.au
Mon Dec 7 11:02:47 ACST 2015

Visible Parenting in Australian Workplaces
UNSW HREA Panel E Approval No:  155088.

Researchers from UNSW and UoW are undertaking a study on VISIBLE PARENTING IN AUSTRALIAN WORKPLACES.

We invite you to participate in this study that seeks to learn more about the decisions parents/guardians make to reveal or hide their parenting responsibilities at work, and the strategies they have for balancing work and family responsibilities.

We are keen to hear perspectives from both men and women.

If you decide to participate, we will ask you to complete the online survey.  To be eligible to complete the survey you must:
*           Live in Australia
*           Be employed, and
*           Have a child aged under 16 years.

The survey will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete. The survey link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZRN2VHH

If you provide your contact details at the end of the survey you will be placed in a draw to win one of 5 $50 shopping vouchers.

This research is funded by a UoW Global Challenges Seed Grant. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the lead researchers, Dr Danielle Drozdzewski (danielled at unsw.edu.au<mailto:danielled at unsw.edu.au>, or +61 2 9385 8283) or Dr Natascha Klocker (natascha at uow.edu.au<mailto:natascha at uow.edu.au>, or +61 2 4298 1331). We will be happy to answer any additional questions.

Dr Danielle Drozdzewski
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography
Honours Coordinator
School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences
UNSW Australia
Kensington, NSW, 2052

Ph: +61 2 9385 8283
Email to: danielled at unsw.edu.au<mailto:danielled at unsw.edu.au>