[csaa-forum] Semester one 2016 PR lecturing/Tutoring (Darwin, NT)

Gemma Blackwood Gemma.Blackwood at cdu.edu.au
Mon Nov 9 11:28:24 ACST 2015

Dear CSAA List members,

In Semester One 2016, my School is looking for a lecturer for two PR units (first year - Foundations in PR and second year - Practising PR), but the lecturer needs to be located in Darwin, NT and classes are in internal mode. Please pass on to those who may be interested and are located in Darwin, or who might be moving to Darwin for semester one 2016. I'm on leave at the moment for the rest of the year so best to email me at Gemma.Blackwood at cdu.edu.au with your details.

Best wishes,

Dr Gemma Blackwood
Lecturer in Communications
School of Creative Arts and Humanities