[csaa-forum] SIETAR AUSTRALASIA INAUGURAL CONFERENCE 16-18.10.2015CAIRNS, AUSTRALIA

Hatice Sitki hers879 at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 30 14:33:16 ACST 2015

Dear Andrew,

I believe this goes to you? We have extended our submission dates and I
would like to send out another reminder about our conference as well.

With thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Hatice.

Dear Colleagues and friends,

Branding and Multiculturalism.

SIETAR AUSTRALASIA INAUGURAL CONFERENCE 16-18.10.2015CAIRNS, AUSTRALIA

My culture. Your culture. Our culture. 'Super Diversity and
Multiculturalism.

Managing and understanding diversity and culture at home and abroad' facing
the inter-cultural challenges of our diverse world.

The Congress will be held at James Cook Institute, Cairns, Queensland
Australia.

We will be honoured to have Dr George Simons as our key note speaker.

We would like to invite everyone who has an interest in any and all forms of
culture to give presentation in their field.

Presentations, workshops, panel discussions, academic presentations and
artistic representations will be welcomed

.         We want to hear about multiculturalism, culture and branding.

.         Tell us about your culture. Hear about my culture. Let's share our
culture.

.         We welcome workshops, panel discussions, presentations and webinar
attendance.

.         See our web-site for a list of possible topics.

And see our web-site:

 <http://www.sietaraustralasia.com/#!2015-conference/cek0>
www.sietaraustralasia.com/#!2015-conference/cek0

.         All abstracts will be published in the SIETAR Australasia Journal
and selected papers will be invited for publishing in a peer reviewed
journal.

.         Deadline for abstracts:  30 July 2015

.         Notification of acceptance : 15 August 2015

.         Early-bird registration: 15 August 2015

Please contact Hatice or Sevika at:  info at sietaraustralasia.com

We look forward to seeing you at our Congress

Dr Hatice Sitki

Founding President of SIETAR AUSTRALASIA

(Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research)

---