[csaa-forum] 'mobilities' conference (26-27 Nov 2015) registration now open!

Tseen Khoo tseenkhoo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:07:10 ACST 2015

Hello everyone

We’re very pleased to announce that registration for the *‘mobilities‘
conference <https://aai5conference.wordpress.com/> (26-27 November 2015) *is
now open! This 5th AASRN conference, affectionately known to members as
‘AAI 5′, is being held in partnership with Melbourne’s Immigration Museum
(Flinders Street, Melbourne).

Please let your colleagues and postgrads know about the event - we'd love
to see you there!

Our *Keynote Speakers
<https://aai5conference.wordpress.com/keynote-speakers/> *are Professor Ien
Ang (Institute for Culture + Society, UWS) and Dr Tim Soutphommasane (Race
Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission). Special
panels focus on issues of ‘Asian literacy’, political subjectivities,

   - *Conference registration includes:*
   - 2 very full days of conference sessions,
   - Morning and afternoon tea and lunch each day,
   - Evening reception on Thursday 26 November, and
   - The conference pack.
   -
- *REGISTRATION FEES:*
   - *EARLYBIRD (before 31/08/15): Concession: Unwaged and Sessional
   $200.00*
   - *EARLYBIRD (before 31/08/15): Standard: Waged $320.00*
   - FULL FEE (after 31/08/15): Concession: Unwaged and Sessional $250.00
   - FULL FEE (after31/08/15): Standard: Waged $400.00
   - Single Day Attendance: THURSDAY or FRIDAY $200.00

*>> REGISTER NOW
<https://latrobe.onestopsecure.com/onestopweb/LTUEv/createbooking?e=RESEARCH_EV01>
(this
link takes you to the registration and payment portal) <<*

Any questions, please get in touch!

Cheers
Tseen

--

*Dr Tseen Khoo, La Trobe University*
Convenor, "mobilities" conference (aka AAI 5)

Convenor, Asian Australian Studies Research Network (AASRN)
aasrn.wordpress.com  |  @aasrn