[csaa-forum] Identity Research Network seminar series - might be of interet to CSAA members?

Christine Agius cagius at swin.edu.au
Mon May 25 17:23:06 ACST 2015

Hello,
A fellow CSAA member suggested I send this out to members of the Association. The Identity Research Network is an interdisciplinary research group that brings together work on identity, broadly defined. We run monthly seminars and May's seminar is on the theme of 'virtual identities and gaming'.
I hope it might be of interest to members and if you are able to send the message out, I'd be most grateful.
Thanks
Chris

May Seminar: Virtual Identities and Gaming
Our May seminar is only a week away! We have three fabulous presenters lined up for our theme 'Virtual identities and gaming':
Crystal Abidin (The University of Western Australia):
'The virtual, the digital, the media: Contemporary ethnographic investigations'
Mark Finn (Swinburne University):
'Gamer identity and the politics of play'
Steven Conway (Swinburne University):
'Identity and the game event'