[csaa-forum] Fwd: ANZCA conference in Queenstown, 8-10 July 2015

Geoff Stahl Geoff.Stahl at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Feb 20 07:13:32 ACST 2015

Apologies for any crossposting.

Cheers,
Geoff

Kia ora koutou,

A reminder that papers, abstracts and panel proposals for the ANZCA conference in Queenstown, Aotearoa / New Zealand are due on Friday 27 February (one week from now).

You can find more information about the submission process here: http://www.arts.canterbury.ac.nz/conferences/anzca/abstracts.shtml

The conference theme is Rethinking Communication, Space and Identity. More information is available here: http://www.arts.canterbury.ac.nz/conferences/anzca/call.shtml.

I’m the stream coordinator for Media Studies and Broadcasting. Do not hesitate to contact me if you’re submitting to this stream and have any questions about the submission process or the conference.

The conference organisers would particularly like to receive panel proposals. A panel should include 3-4 speakers whose research has strong thematic or methodological links.

I hope to see many of you in Queenstown this winter!

Best wishes,

Joost

Dr Joost de Bruin, Senior Lecturer
Programme Director, Media Studies

School of English, Film, Theatre and Media Studies
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
Aotearoa / New Zealand

Room 202, 81 Fairlie Terrace