[csaa-forum] The Australasian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres annual meeting events in Melbourne and Ballarat

Tully Barnett tully.barnett at flinders.edu.au
Tue Sep 23 15:00:27 ACST 2014

Registration is now open for the ACHRC 2014 Annual Meeting "Alliances and Impacts: Sustaining Humanities Research in the 21st Century"  to be hosted at the University of Melbourne, with a regional roadshow event in Ballarat, in October.

The Australasian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres (ACHRC) is a network for groups engaged in Humanities-based research. Our aim is to connect Humanities researchers and centres, both within the Australasian region and internationally, and to promote relationships with cultural institutions and sector representative bodies in the wider community.

The 2014 annual meeting is scheduled for Monday 13 October and Tuesday 14 October at the University of Melbourne. We will host pre-meetings on the afternoon of Sunday 12 October for centre directors and for early career researchers.

For the first time, we have programmed a regional roadshow for Wednesday 15 October, travelling up the highway to Ballarat for a day of discussing Humanities issues relevant to regional universities at Federation University Mount St Helen campus.

Attached is the draft programme.

Please circulate this information to those you think may be interested.

For more information, please contact me.  To register go to https://ipay.flinders.edu.au/pgrp_show.asp

Cheers,

Tully

Dr Tully Barnett
Research Associate
Australian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres (ACHRC)
http://www.achrc.net<http://www.achrc.net/>
Flinders University
Humanities Room 113a
Ph: 08 8201 5478

Annual meeting: Alliances and Impacts: Sustaining Humanities Research in the 21st Century
13 - 14 October 2014 at the University of Melbourne
15 October at Federation University Australia (Ballarat Campus)

[achrc logo new smaller]