[csaa-forum] Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies - Vol.3 2014

Samita Nandy info at cmc-centre.com
Sun Aug 10 05:56:04 CST 2014

*Apologies for cross-posting*

On behalf of the Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (CMCS) board, I am
pleased to announce that the third edition of our newsletter has been
published.

Highlights include:

   -

   *The Emotions Industry *edited by Senior Lecturer Dr Mira Moshe at Ariel
   University
   -

   Industrial Approaches to Media (IAM) at Nottingham University
   -

   CFP for *The Political Economy of Celebrity Activism* edited by Dr
   Nathan Farrell at Bournemouth University.
   -

   Upcoming public talk on the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
   -

   Centre for Cultural Studies (CCS) at University of Bern

You can access the newsletter for printing or review here
<http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8d968a451671b45aa780b5674&id=1609f351d6&e=9b4b89800a>
.

As mentioned in the newsletter, we are in the process of developing a
database of academic experts who are able to share research and offer
critical commentaries or interviews in print and broadcast media.

You may visit our website <http://www.cmc-centre.com/> and send us
an e-mail for criteria and details.

With best wishes,
Samita Nandy

*---*

*Dr Samita Nandy*Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (CMCS)
PhD Curtin University, Australia (Media)
MA and BA York University, Canada (Communication)
Tel.: 416-985-8887 | E-mail: info at cmc-centre.com