[csaa-forum] CFP 2014 UNSW SAM Postgrad Symposium

Jayne Chapman jayne.chapman at student.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 15:30:40 CST 2014

[cid:5fd2a127-d35c-4eba-bde5-a399a5603710]

Dear Postgraduate Students and Researchers,

We invite you to attend the 2014 School of the Arts & Media Postgraduate Symposium, held on Friday 3rd of October at the University of New South Wales.

Last year was very successful, attracting researchers from around the country. You can view our 2013 Symposium website here: http://unsw.to/cultures-of-change and see photos from the event here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/105117572@N02/sets/72157636461656453/.

This year we welcome proposals from postgraduate and early career researchers that respond to the theme 'ARTS//MATTER'. To register your interest in presenting at this forum, email a 250-word abstract (max.) to sampgsymposium at unsw.edu.au by 5pm, Monday 14th July. For more information see the attached CFP, or visit our website at http://unsw.to/artsmatter2014.

Don't miss this invaluable opportunity to gain experience presenting your work, receive constructive feedback, pad out your academic resume, meet other students, and learn about the wide range of research interests in Arts and Media from around the country.

See you all there!

Sincerely,

The SAM Postgraduate Symposium Organising Committee.