[csaa-forum] Final program posted for Intermezzo Symposium @UNSW April 4/5

Kath Albury k.albury at unsw.edu.au
Fri Mar 21 11:12:29 CST 2014

Hi all,

The final program for the CSAA Intermezzo session at UNSW will be posted on the website today. Sessions feature new research on screen literacies, sexual literacies, children's digital literacies, mobilities and literacies, and academic literacies. We also have excellent key notes from Professor Lelia Green & Professor Bill Green - no relation (full abstracts on the website now). We will also be screening 'The Stuart Hall Project' on Friday evening, in memory of the late Stuart Hall.

Registration: The symposium will be spread over two consecutive half days (April 4-5). Registration fee is $100/$50 for both/one half days for established academics and $50 for postgraduates and early career researchers.

On a very pragmatic note, if you plan to attend, please register ASAP for 2 very good reasons. a) Registrations on the actual days of the events will be cash only (what a hassle) and b) Late registrations lead to either not enough catering... or too much. Both are bad.

Program information and registrations: https://sam.arts.unsw.edu.au/events/csaa-symposium/

Cheers, Kath