[csaa-forum] Sydney Seminar for Culture and Society, Prof. George Marcus, 25 March

Institute for Culture and Society ICS at uws.edu.au
Wed Mar 12 16:12:37 CST 2014

The Institute for Culture and Society at the University of Western Sydney together with Sydney Seminar will jointly host the Sydney Seminar for Culture and Society 2, themed 'Ethnographic Inquiry Today'.

The seminar presents a public lecture by Professor George Marcus, Chaired by Professor Ien Ang.

SEMINAR DETAILS