[csaa-forum] celebrity studies conference: Keynotes

Bennett, James James.Bennett at rhul.ac.uk
Sat Mar 1 02:22:02 CST 2014

Dear all

Apologies for cross-posting

With the early bird registration deadline for our 2nd biannual celebrity studies journal conference just a few weeks away, we’re now releasing abstracts from our keynote speakers each week. In the 2nd of these weekly releases, Richard Dyer promises us a paper that will examine the sweet life of celebrity culture: La Dolce Vita and the ontology of celebrity:

Please do check it out at the link below and we hope to see many of you at the conference:
http://celebritystudiesconference.com/2014/02/28/keynote-abstract-2-richard-dyer/

James Bennett and Su Holmes

Dr James Bennett
Reader in Television & Digital Culture