[csaa-forum] Cultural Studies End of Year Drinks 6 December

Prudence Black prudence.black at sydney.edu.au
Wed Nov 27 14:00:31 CST 2013

With the CSAA in town last year we skipped the Sydney Cultural Studies End of Year Drinks, but in 2013 we're back again with the THIRD annual get together for an evening of good feeling, good thinking and good cheer that brings the Sydney Cultural Studies community together. All academics (part-timers, casuals, contractees and permanent), all postgraduates, and all fellow-travellers and allies are invited to this event.

Please feel free to pass on this invitation to any members of the Cultural Studies community in Sydney (or who will be in Sydney at the time).

Where?
Crystal Palace Hotel (789 George St)
(more or less diagonal to the Central Bus Station Stop)

When?
Friday, 6th December 6-8pm

Why?
Because the Sydney Cultural Studies community is broad and rich and we never get to see one another all together for a strictly pleasurable reason.

See you there!

Katrina Schlunke
Prudence Black
Greg Noble