[csaa-forum] new research provocations on stereoscopicmedia.org

Miriam Ross miriamruthross at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:54:11 CST 2013

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce our latest series of research provocations on
www.stereoscopicmedia.org. These are short, open ended, idea pieces by
stereoscopic media scholars.

Ryan Pierson: A New Haptical Cinema<http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=421>

Kevin Fisher: The Ecstatic Gestalt in Werner Herzog’s Cave of Forgotten
Dreams <http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=433>
Jesko Jockenhövel Research Provocation: Digital 3D: Not one style, but many
options <http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=430>

We would also like to draw your attention to the bibliography section of
the website that has a comprehensive list of article from the humanities
relating to all forms of stereoscopic media:
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?page_id=274

As ever, we welcome further contributions and if you are interested in
participating in any way, please get in touch via the contacts section of
the website.