[csaa-forum] Peer reviewers needed

CSAA Cultural Studies Association of Australasia csaa4u at mail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:15:50 CST 2013

Please reply to S.Jacobs at wlv.ac.uk if you can help.

I would be extremely grateful if you could possibly suggest any potential peer reviewers for an article on the therapeutic pedagogies of two Australian mental health organisations and/or circulate the request below to your members

I am a joint guest editor for a special edition of the journal Culture Unbound on 'Therapeutic Solutions and Discourses of Self-Empowerment'. We have received a paper on 'Therapeutic Pedagogies and the Problems of Risk', which is an analysis of two Australian mental health organisations. I am looking for two peer reviewers to read and comment on this paper. Please contact me directly if you would be willing to review this paper for the journal or wish for any more details.

Dr Stephen Jacobs.
Course Leader in Media and Cultural Studies.
Senior Lecturer in Media, Religion and Culture.

University of Wolverhampton
School of Law Social Sciences and Communications
Millennium City Building
Wulfruna Street
Wolverhampton
WV1 1LY