[csaa-forum] Conference CFP: 2nd Global Conference: The Citizen of the 21st Century

James Arvanitakis J.Arvanitakis at uws.edu.au
Sun Jun 16 17:45:59 CST 2013

Following the 1st Global Conference on the Citizen of the 21st Century in Sydney this past February (2013), a second global conference is being organised in Athens, Greece 7-9 November 2013.

The conference both continues the discussions started as well as looks for new avenues of research and project development.

Information for the conference is available here: http://www.inter-disciplinary.net/probing-the-boundaries/hostility-and-violence/the-citizen-in-the-21st-century/call-for-presentations/

Please note, the call for papers was due on 14 June 2013, but due to the number of requests received asking for an extension, we agreed to extend this CFP to no later than 21 June 2013.

For those interested in the broader research area, an e-book will be released shortly and a more in-depth hardcopy version will follow.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Best, james

Professor James Arvanitakis, PhD

Head of The Academy at UWS (theacademy.uws.edu.au<http://theacademy.uws.edu.au/>)
Lecturer - School of Humanities and Communication Arts
2012 Award Winner - Office of Learning and Teaching Prime Minister's University Teacher of the Year Award
Research member - Institute for Culture and Society
Chair/Academic Secretary - Inter-Disciplinary Publications Board (http://www.inter-disciplinary.net)
Member of the Ally Program for GLBIT students
Fellow - Centre for Policy Development

www.jamesarvanitakis.net<http://www.jamesarvanitakis.net/>
Twitter: jarvanitakis

Harper Lee: Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.

University of Western Sydney
Building I.2.50 (Kingsood Campus)
Ph: +61-2-4736 0521
Mob: +61-438-454-127