[csaa-forum] Postgraduate Network(ing) - PLEASE SHARE

Bettina Roesler 16910111 at student.uws.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 08:22:26 CST 2013

Are you a (or do you know) postgraduate(s) from Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, New Zealand or ...? We would like to connect to everyone interested in Cultural Studies and related fields (beyond Sydney, Melbourne and Lismore). If you are or know someone who’d be willing to hold the torch for their local academic (postgraduate) community please contact us via FB, our blog (see details below) or contact me – b.roesler at uws.edu.au<mailto:b.roesler at uws.edu.au>.

As many of you already know – there is a platform for postgraduate needs and interests. We would appreciate it if you could share the links with your networks:

Forum/Blog: http://csaa.asn.au/postgrad/

Facebook Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSAA-Postgrad-Members/182287808562801

Both platforms are based on community spirit and your willingness to share – so please let us know if you have any suggestions or questions; know of interesting events; want to start a reading or writing group; want to organise a conference, summer school or forum; need to enrich your social life; are interested in co-writing or co-publishing; would like to share your wisdom, research or related endeavours (e.g. blogs); are interested in editing or reviewing activities for journals ... all is possible!

Thank you for sharing,
Your Postgraduate Committee