[csaa-forum] Launch of the CSAA Mentorship Scheme: applications closing soon

Elizabeth Stephens e.stephens at uq.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 10:41:40 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to those of you who responded to the email below, expressing your interest in the new CSAA mentorship scheme, as ether a mentor or mentee.

We have had an excellent response to the launch of this new programme, and the scheme is now ready to be implemented.  Accordingly, I am writing to advise anyone who would like to participate in the scheme for 2013 to contact me by the end of the week to let me know.  Details can be found below.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stephens
Deputy Director
ARC Senior Research Fellow
Centre for the History of European Discourses
University of Queensland
St Lucia Australia 4072
Email: e.stephens at uq.edu.au
Phone: + 61 7 3346 9493