[csaa-forum] FW: Annual General Meeting of the CSAA and election of CSAA Exec Office Bearers

Amanda Third A.Third at uws.edu.au
Wed Dec 5 09:29:16 CST 2012

Dear cultural studies colleagues

A reminder that the AGM for the CSAA will be held tomorrow:

When: Thursday, 6 December 2012 12.30pm – 2pm
Where: The General Lecture Theatre, Main Quadrangle, University of Sydney

The following table summarises the positions on the Executive Committee that are up for election at this year's AGM, along with the nominations that have been received to date:

Position

Nominations received to date

President

Dr Andrew Hickey (USQ)

Treasurer

Secretary

Victoria State Representative

ACT State Representative

Paul Magee (Canberra)

NSW State Representative

Fiona Allon (USyd)

Tasmania State Representative

Queensland State Representative

Christy Collis (UQ)

Postgraduate Representatives x 3

Bettina Roesler (UWS) NB: we are seeking two further nominations to serve on the Postgraduate Subcommittee

We are seeking nominations to fill the outstanding positions. If you wish to nominate for one of the above positions, please send an email, along with a brief statement expressing your interest and a short bio (100 words) to me asap.

Best wishes

Amanda

CSAA President

Dr Amanda Third
Senior Lecturer
School of Humanities and Communication Arts
Institute for Culture and Society
University of Western Sydney
ph: +61 2 9772 6028 (w) +61 420 36 47 58 (m)
email: a.third at uws.edu.au<mailto:a.third at uws.edu.au>

- President, Cultural Studies Association of Australasia (www.csaa.asn.au)
- Research Program Leader, Young and Well Cooperative Research Centre (www.youngandwellcrc.org.au)