[csaa-forum] Fwd: Call for Papers: "The Changing Complexion of Theory in Visual Studies"

Lisa McDonald admin at mondoword.net
Fri Oct 19 07:04:10 CST 2012

With apologies for cross-posts, members may be interested in the following cfp …

Best,
Lisa M
Dr Lisa McDonald
Principal Researcher & Project Consultant

m o n d o Wo r d
l a n g u a g e   f o r   i n t e r s e c t i n g   w o r ( l ) d s

6 Princes Avenue
Crafers West SA 5152
AUSTRALIA
Phone + 61 8 8339 5339
Mobile + 61 (0)400 645 765

Profile: http://au.linkedin.com/in/mondoword
Study guides and good writing App (iOS 4-6): http://bit.ly/iacademic
New book: http://bit.ly/figuringfertility

This email and subsequent correspondence including any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return mail immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments.

Begin forwarded message: