[csaa-forum] Fwd: IOSARN Seminar: US policy towards Afghanistan and Pakistan: Where we stand. 6th August

Devleena Ghosh Devleena.Ghosh at uts.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 17:30:18 CST 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cornelia Betzler <Cornelia.Betzler at uts.edu.au<mailto:Cornelia.Betzler at uts.edu.au>>
Date: 2 August 2012 3:45:46 PM AEST
To: "iosarn-external at listserv.uts.edu.au<mailto:iosarn-external at listserv.uts.edu.au>" <iosarn-external at listserv.uts.edu.au<mailto:iosarn-external at listserv.uts.edu.au>>
Subject: IOSARN Seminar: US policy towards Afghanistan and Pakistan: Where we stand. 6th August

[cid:547D511D-5DA5-4CEA-AF4A-09CE01BB6ECC]

Please be invited to a Seminar on the 6th August:

Professor Anatol Lieven, King’s College, London

US policy towards Afghanistan and Pakistan: Where we stand

12.30 – 2.00 PM

UTS Building 10 (235 Jones Street), Level 14, Room 201

RSVP: Cornelia.Betzler at uts.edu.au<mailto:Cornelia.Betzler at uts.edu.au>

Free event. All welcome.

Cornelia Betzler
Transforming Cultures Research Centre (Tue & Fri)
Project Officer Indian Ocean & South Asia Research Network (Mon & Thur)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney | PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007 | Australia
Ph.: +61 2 9514 2768
www.tfc.uts.edu.au<http://www.tfc.uts.edu.au/>
www.iosarn.com<http://www.tfc.uts.edu.au/>

(Dr) Devleena Ghosh

Director, UTS-IOSARN (Indian Ocean and South Asia Research Network) www.iosarn.com<http://www.iosarn.com/>

Regional Editor, South, West and Central Asia , Asian Studies Review

Associate Professor, Social Inquiry Program

Room 5.435, Level 5, Bldg 10, Jones St

Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

University of Technology, Sydney

Australia

http://research.hss.uts.edu.au/IndianOcean/index.html

Ihttp://research.hss.uts.edu.au/IntercolonialNetworks/index.html

Postal address: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia

Phone and Voice Mail: +61-2-95141963

Fax: +61-2-95142332

www.transforming.cultures.uts.edu.au<http://www.transforming.cultures.uts.edu.au>

http://research.hss.uts.edu.au/IndianOcean/

“The quarrels of popes and kings, with wars or pestilences, in every page; the men all so good for nothing, and hardly any women at all—it is very tiresome: and yet I often think it odd that it should be so dull, for a great deal of it must be invention. The speeches that are put into the heroes' mouths, their thoughts and designs—the chief of all this must be invention, and invention is what delights me in other books." (Jane Austen on history, Northanger Abbey)

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.