[csaa-forum] New work on stereoscopicmedia

Miriam Ross miriamruthross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:43:54 CST 2012

Apologies for cross-posting.

We would like to announce some changes and updates at
www.stereoscopicmedia.org

The first is a new research provocation by Dr. Keith M Johnston that raises
some very significant questions about the future direction of research on
3D media: ‘What is the future of stereoscopic media studies?'. As always,
we welcome comments and discussion on these pieces.
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=220

We are also continuing to update our current research section and would
love to hear of any current projects on 3D media.
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=204

In other news, we would like to expand the international scope of 3D
research and are now dedicating sections of our online bibliography to
non-English language publications. If anyone is able to help us develop
this area, we would appreciate input.
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?page_id=33

We welcome further contributions and if you are interested in participating
in any way, please get in touch via the contacts section of the website.

Best wishes

Dr. Miriam Ross and Dr. Leon Gurevitch

--
http://vuw.academia.edu/MiriamRoss