[csaa-forum] Registration Now Open: Inaugural Celebrity Studies Conference, Deakin University, Melbourne, 12-14th December 2012

Sean Redmond s.redmond at deakin.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 09:32:02 CST 2012

Dear all,

Registration is now open for the Inaugural Celebrity Studies Conference to be held at Deakin University, Melbourne, 12-14th December 2012:

Registration    Cost
Earlybird Registration  $300 (until the 29th June)
Standard Registration   $375 (until the 3rd December)
Student Registration    $150
Daily Rate      $120
Cocktail Reception      FREE

see: http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/scca/events/celebrity/#registrations

Details of the conference location and links to accommodation are available via our website below:
http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/scca/events/celebrity/#tourism

A full programme for the conference will be available online in June, and the website will be kept updated with a number of other exciting developments we are planning.
On Twitter: #celebstudies
Looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne!
Sean and James
e: celebritystudies at gmail.com