[csaa-forum] book reviews for Media International Australia

Susan Bye S.Bye at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Dec 14 09:28:25 CST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am seeking reviewers for Media International Australia. We have a number of new books available for review at the moment. We welcome reviews from postgraduate students and early career researchers. The list of books is available at: http://www.uq.edu.au/mia/books-available-for-review. Please contact me at s.bye at latrobe.edu.au<mailto:s.bye at latrobe.edu.au> with offers to review or requests for further information.

Regards Susan Bye
Reviews Editor Media International Australia