[csaa-forum] 2011 Joint ACRAWSA/ISRN Conference

Damien Riggs contact at damienriggs.com
Thu Oct 13 17:10:05 CST 2011

Dear All,

On behalf of the organisers of the 2011 joint Australian Critical Race and Whiteness Studies Association and Indigenous Studies Research Network conference, I am pleased to announce
that the conference programme is now available on the conference website

www.acrawsa.org.au/conference

We are excited to have as our keynotes three exciting and distinguished speakers: Assoc Prof Chris Andersen (Canada), Assoc Prof Brendan Hokowhitu (Aoteroa), and Professor Aileen Moreton-Robinson (Australia). Alongside our keynotes are an exciting selection of papers by presenters from across the globe, and which are sure to make for an interesting and stimulating conference.

We hope to see many of you in Surfers Paradise in December, and please note that earlybird registrations close October 31st.

Sincerely,
Damien Riggs
Conference Co-Convenor

Dr. Damien W. Riggs MAPS

Senior Lecturer | Social Work and Social Planning | School of Social and Policy Studies | Flinders University | GPO Box 2100 Adelaide 5001

Visiting Research Fellow | School of Psychology | University of Adelaide |South Australia 5005

Family and Relationships Counsellor | Sophia | 225 Cross Road | Goodwood

www.damienriggs.com