[csaa-forum] Books for review: Critical Race and Whiteness Studies journal

Holly Randell-Moon holly.randell-moon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:32:30 CST 2011

The following books are available for review in Critical Race and Whiteness Studies (http://www.acrawsa.org.au/ejournal/):
Damien W. Riggs and Barbara Baird (Eds.) (2009), The Racial Politics of Bodies, Nations and Knowledges, Cambridge Scholars Publishing.Nikki Sullivan and Samantha Murray (Eds.) (2009), Somatechnics: Queering the Technologisation of Bodies, Ashgate.Wendy S. Shaw (2007), Cities of Whiteness, Wiley-Blackwell.Hamilton Carroll (2011), Affirmative Reaction: New Formations of White Masculinity, Duke University Press.Johanna Kantola (2010), Gender and the European Union, Palgrave Macmillan.Brooke Ackerly and Jacqui True (2010), Doing Feminist Research in Political & Social Science, Palgrave Macmillan.Melvin Leiman (2010), The Political Economy of Racism (reprint), Haymarket Books.Catherine Simpson, Renata Murawska, Anthony Lambert (Eds.) (2009), Diasporas of Australian Cinema, Intellect.Chris Allen (2010), Islamophobia, Ashgate.
If you would like to review one of these books for the journal, please send a brief bio to the journal's Reviews Editor Elaine Kelly at: Elaine.Kelly at uts.edu.au.

Dr. Holly Randell-Moon
Department of Media, Music, Communication and Cultural Studies
Faculty of Arts
Macquarie University, NSW 2109
AustraliaEditor
Critical Race and Whiteness Studies
http://www.acrawsa.org.au/ejournalMediating Faiths: Religion and Socio-Cultural Change in the Twenty-First Century
http://www.ashgate.com/default.aspx?page=637&edition_id=12018&title_id=9001&calctitle=1------"It annoys me that the biggest political icon from the last 30 years has been Margaret Thatcher, someone who tried to destroy the working class ... it freaks me out you know." - Noel Gallagher