[csaa-forum] Extended deadline for CSAA Conference 2011

Amanda Third A.Third at uws.edu.au
Wed Jul 27 14:18:10 CST 2011

Dear CSAA-ers

Please find below an extended call for papers for this year's CSAA conference to be held in Adelaide.

Abstracts are now due the 31st August.

The conference organising committee is accepting general cultural studies papers as well as those that specifically address the conference theme.

Please circulate this CFP as widely as possible… And I look forward to seeing you there!

Best

Amanda
(President, CSAA)