[csaa-forum] ACRAWSA & ISRN 2011 Conference Final CFP

Damien Riggs contact at damienriggs.com
Mon Jul 11 13:50:17 CST 2011

*Apologies for cross posting*

The July 31st deadline is fast approaching for abstracts for the Australian Critical Race and Whiteness Studies Association and the Indigenous Studies Research Network
joint 2011 conference . Full details of the event including the call for papers is available at the conference website:

www.acrawsa.org.au/conference

We are very pleased to announce that Professor Aileen Moreton-Robinson, author of Talkin' up to the White Woman, will be joining us as our third keynote speaker.

Please also note that we are offering scholarships to postgrad and/or Indigenous scholars, and that 2 peer-reviewed publication opportunities will arise from the conference.

We look forward to seeing many of you in sunny Surfers Paradise in December.

Sincerely,
Damien Riggs (conference co-convenor)

Dr. Damien W. Riggs MAPS

Senior Lecturer | Social Work and Social Planning | School of Social and Policy
Studies | Flinders University | GPO Box 2100 Adelaide 5001

Visiting Research Fellow | School of Psychology | University of Adelaide
|South Australia 5005

Family and Relationships Counsellor | Relationships Australia SA | 55 Hutt
Street Adelaide

www.damienriggs.com