[csaa-forum] CEO sought: (ACCAN) Australian Communications Consumer Action Network

Lelia GREEN l.green at ecu.edu.au
Sun Sep 12 03:01:31 CST 2010

This is an important opportunity for someone active in debates concerning Communications and Social Justice.

Please see the attached .pdf and contact Ms Olivia Ryan for more information:

Olivia Ryan
Senior Consultant
NGO Recruitment & Consulting
Level 6, 60 Carrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000

olivia.ryan at ngorecruitment.com
Ph: 02 8243 0570
Fax: 02 8243 0599

To Access our Web Site:
http://www.ngorecruitment.com

For our company profile detailing our clients and our recent assignments:
http://www.bradmanrecruitment.com/ngo/client_information.php

For information on how NGO Recruitment does things:
http://www.bradmanrecruitment.com/ngo/client_information/our_process.php

For information on some of the positions we are currently recruiting:
http://www.bradmanrecruitment.com/ngo/job_seeker_information/job_search.php

For information on resume writing:
http://www.bradmanrecruitment.com/ngo/job_seeker_information/resume_writing_tips.php

For information on interviewing from a candidate's perspective:
http://www.bradmanrecruitment.com/ngo/job_seeker_information.php

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B