[csaa-forum] Working on Literature in Cultural Studies? Respondents Required

Estelle Noonan estelle.noonan at sydney.edu.au
Thu Apr 15 14:45:58 CST 2010

Hi,

??I'm currently seeking research participants who are postgraduates and early career ?scholars working on literature in the field of cultural studies. Questions will ask for feedback detailing the feelings/reflections of these scholars around how their literary scholarship is encountered and valued within the 'cultural studies' disciplinary domain. Respondents' identities will be kept anonymous, however responses will be used and potentially detailed in a paper that considers the place of literary objects in cultural studies. The paper is to be presented at the 2010 Crossroads Conference in Hong Kong in June. Interested participants or people who may know potential participants are encouraged to contact me at estelle.noonan at sydney.edu.au??

Many thanks,

Estelle Noonan

ESTELLE NOONAN | PhD Candidate
Sessional Tutor & R.A. | Gender and Cultural Studies |  SOPHI
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Main Quad A14 | NSW | 2006
E estelle.noonan at sydney.edu.au
W http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/gender_cultural_studies/