[csaa-forum] Cultural studies links

Melissa Gregg mgregg at usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 25 11:47:17 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

The Association for Cultural Studies is updating links on its resources
page.

If you

- work in a department or centre for cultural studies
- run a journal of cultural studies
- support cultural studies research in some other institutional form

it would be great if you could check that there is a link (that works) on
this page: http://cultstud.org/index.php?s=resources

Any additions/ amendments please send through to me off-list.

Anyone who knows the updated link for CQU please contact me too...
(I've already asked for Sidney to be changed to Sydney!)

Melissa

Dr Melissa Gregg

Department of Gender and Cultural Studies
Quadrangle Building A14
University of Sydney NSW 2006

p 02 9351 3657 | m 0408 599 359 | e mel.gregg at usyd.edu.au

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/staff/profiles/mgregg.shtml