[csaa-forum] State of the Industry Conference Report

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Fri Nov 27 23:18:02 CST 2009

Dear Colleagues

First, I'm sure that those of you who were able to make it will join
me in thanking the organisers and support crew as well as the CRN for
a fantastic couple of days at the State of the Industry conference
this week.

Second, as I am still awaiting a few bits of copy for this year's CSAA
newsletter, there is the opportunity to include a SOI conference
report, if someone will put up their hand/s to write one in the next
few days.

Please email me directly ASAP if you can turn this around quickly
while it's still fresh: first in, first served!

Best
Jean