[csaa-forum] State of the Industry - registration deadline & billeting appeal

Melissa Gregg mgregg at usyd.edu.au
Tue Sep 15 11:23:19 CST 2009

Dear all,

If you and/or colleagues plan to attend the CRN State of the Industry
conference at UNSW Nov 26-27 and haven't yet registered, the deadline for
registration is October 16.

It is vital that people register even though the event is free so that we
can plan catering and ensure the venue is appropriate. Current numbers are
enough for us to make this appeal now.

The registration form is at the following address, please forward them to
Alison Huber at the email address on the site.
http://www.uq.edu.au/crn/industry/registration.html

Also, for those in Sydney: We are now appealing for billeting offers for
interstate attendees, particularly postgrads. Please get in touch with me
ASAP so that I can make this list available for those hoping to come.

Thanks very much.

Cheers
Melissa

Dr Melissa Gregg

Lecturer in Gender and Cultural Studies
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
Quadrangle Building A14
University of Sydney NSW 2006

p 02 9351 3657 | m 0408 599 359 | e mel.gregg at usyd.edu.au

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/staff/profiles/mgregg.shtml

Enrol in our NEW Master of Cultural Studies:
http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/postgrad/coursework.shtml