[csaa-forum] Mortgage Mania/Mortgage Meltdown: Sydney Writers Festival Special Event

Fiona Allon fiona.allon at usyd.edu.au
Tue May 19 11:23:52 CST 2009

Hi everyone, I have a batch of free tickets for students for this event. If
you¹re interested, just send me an email and I¹ll put your name on the door.
We¹ll be talking about everything from Œrent-a-chook¹ to Œsexually
transmitted debt¹, so should be a lot of fun. Cheers, Fiona

--
Dr Fiona Allon
Department of Gender and Cultural Studies

Office: J6.09, Main Quadrangle (A14)
Tel: + 61 2 9351 6815
Fax: + 61 2 9351 3918
Mobile: 0409 901 039